Monday, March 28, 2011

Sandra Cinto

When searching for Sandra Cinto, I found many of her pieces to be very different but there were definitely a few pieces that had their similarities.  Some of these pieces are shown below.

This first piece by Sandra was one of the first few pieces that really stood out to me.  I like the way she used detailing lining and how you made some lines closer to each to make them seem thicker than others.  Some of the lines gave interesting shapes and curves which definitely made the picture.  I also really like the way she put in the starry and bright shapes to make the picture stand out.

 This second piece by Sandra also made me intrigued with the amount of detail put in the form of different shapes.  She used lines of all different colors and thickness and definitely put in more curves into this picture than the first piece I chose.  This picture looks somewhat of a landscape with the curves making the shapes of waves with a background of blue mountains.
This last piece by Cinto has to be my favorite.  It has a wintery feeling with the blue and white colors. The star shaped snowflakes are of all different sizes and shapes as snowflakes should be.  Her use of line is so well detailed and lovely to look at.

No comments:

Post a Comment